17 Aug Process Server Brooklyn
Process Server Brooklyn
Are you in the New York area, specifically in Brooklyn, and are you looking for a process server Brooklyn? First Class Process is conveniently located just a couple minutes away from Brooklyn. Our firm is located in Staten Island, New York.
We understand how frustrating it may be when dealing with a process of some sort of legal matter. Luckily, First Class Process is here to help in the following service of process:
- Child Support Order
- Custody and Visitation Papers
- Landlord/Tenant Notices
- Summons & Complaint
- Divorce Papers
- Order to Show Cause
- and many more legal cases
Here at First Class Process our servers are professional licensed experts! Our process server Brooklyn will deliver papers to witnesses, defendants, and any other party whose participation or input is needed at court. As your process server our responsibilities include, but are not limited to,
- Document and maintain accurate, organized, and legible records of all activity.
- Use server smartphone app to upload GPS coordinates and photos upon all attempts and servers.
- Verify and attest, under oath, to services performed-in court (when summoned) and in an affidavit.
- Serve documents timely and efficiently manage workload in collaboration with server coordinator.
As your process server we will help you in many possible and get you the results you want. It is important to have a professional process server who knows all the rules and regulations as to when, where, and how a person should get served. Making sure that all your paperwork gets delivered and served to the right person is an important step in a legal process.
If you live in Brooklyn or anywhere in the area and are looking for a process server Brooklyn, First Class Process has you covered! No matter what the situation may be or if you just need a free consultation, do not hesitate to call. We will answer any questions or concerns you may be having. Email or contact the office at 929-364-0172 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to visit us on Facebook